|Dimensions||63 width X 65 depth X 95 height|
- To spot clean the cloth, prefer to use a damp white cloth in circular movements. If the stain is persistent, use white liquid soap and a soft cloth or sponge of neutral color and rub with gentle circular motions. Then wipe with a damp white cloth.
- To clean the entire surface of the sofa, prefer dry or ecological cleaning with steam, to ensure maximum color resistance and minimal wear of the fabric over time.
- For laundry washing, consult the cleaning instructions for the fabric or ask the manufacturer.
- If the fabric specifications allow washing in the washing machine, prefer the lighter program at 30 ° C, without or with minimal drying spin and always with neutral soap. Before airing the fabric, stretch it while it is wet. To avoid pulling and stretching out the fabric, we recommend airing it in the weaving direction.
- Be sure to clean all the parts of the sofa together (pillows and base) to avoid any possible color difference.
- To always have the sofa look as a new one, frequently hit the pillows lightly so that they get their original shape. Also, make sure the pillow material is properly filling the corners.
- Avoid direct exposure of fabrics to sunlight or to a source of heat to protect them from becoming discolored.
- Make sure that corner sofa parts are properly connected and that all the pieces are properly touching the floor.
- Pets can cause damage to the fabrics and seams with their nails. Protect the sofa with covers and drapes or choose cat scratch resistance fabric to extend its lifetime.
- Avoid sitting on the arm and back of the sofa.
- Do not drag the sofa because it can cause damage to both the furniture and the floor.
- Do not jump on the sofa to avoid damage. However, for prevention purposes we place (when necessary) an extra foot in the center of the sofa. This leg is one centimeter shorter, so the sofa can maintain its "elasticity", and it is there to protect in the event of violent and abrupt movements.
- If you need to store the sofa or pillows for a long time, cover with a protective film. Make sure they are properly ventilated and are in a shady, cool place. Avoid contact with dust and moisture.
- For daily furniture cleaning, use water and a soft, damp cloth. Clean the surfaces gently (preferably in the direction of your wood grain). Do not use chemical cleaners on the polished surfaces.
- At regular intervals, clean and lubricate the furniture mechanisms (if necessary) to avoid damage.
- If water is spilled on a decorative glass surface, remove it immediately and dry the surface thoroughly.
- For persistent stains on furniture, use neutral soap dissolved in water and gently rub the stain with white cloth in circular motions. Then wipe thoroughly with a soft, damp cloth.
- Do not place hot objects on the surface of the furniture as there is a possibility that the paint be damaged.
- Solid furniture is a living organism that adapts to environmental conditions. Wood is subject to contraction and expansion depending on changes in the moisture level in the room that hosts it. For this reason, for proper maintenance, it is important to keep the humidity in the room at levels from 25% to 35%.
- Do not drag pieces of furniture as it can cause damage to both the furniture and the floor. Move them by lifting them up and placing them gently in their new position.
- For a short period after your furniture purchase (about 2 months), it is advisable to keep wooden surfaces free of objects as they can cause scratches or permanent marks.
- When you have objects on wooden surfaces that come into contact with sunlight, it is best to reposition them frequently.
- Avoid placing heavy weight on hanging furniture: Up to 20 kg in cupboards and 5 kg on shelves
- Do not apply strong force when closing furniture doors to prevent door or other damage.
- Do not open all furniture drawers at the same time to prevent them from being displaced.
- At the presence of young children at home, we recommend fixing high and narrow furniture (e.g. chests of drawers, bookcases, crystals cupboards, etc.) to the wall, to prevent accidents.
- For each product in our website, on the tips and instructions tab, there is more detailed information pertaining to each product separately. Please be informed.
- Stock: In Stock